Today many of the smartphones are comes with the dual sim support which is very helpful to make distance between personal life and the business life. But did you know you can also use two WhatsApp on single phone. Some mobile companies are offering this feature built-in but what if your phone does not have this feature. Don't worry we are comes with some tricks to help you out which is very easy to run two WhatsApp in one android phone. Sorry iPhone users this tricks are not working on iOS devices.
For this methods obviously you need a dual sim phone because WhatsApp uses your phone number for verification process.
1. Using Parallel Space :
How to install two WhatsApp using Parallel Space :
1. First you need to download and install the Parallel Space from Google Play store.
2. Open the app it will immediately take you to a Clone Apps page.
3. Select apps you want to clone and then tab on Add button.
4. Now set-up your WhatsApp via verification process.
This app is free but it contain ads. Ads can be removed by subscription of Rs 30 per month, Rs 80 six months and Rs 150 for lifetime. This app can not only for WhatsApp but you can clone all your apps.
2. Using GB WhatsApp :
Another way to use dual WhatsApp in your phone is GB WhatsaApp. This app also allows users to use multiple WhatsApp in Single android Device.
How to install two WhatsApp using GB WhatsApp:
1. Download the GB WhatsApp. We provide you Google Drive link for that.
2. Now you have .apk file, just open it and install in your device.
3. After installation it will apper on your home screen and in apps.
4. Just set-up your WhatsApp via verification process.
Using this method there are some risk because it is install via apk. Using Parallel Space is the best and trusted method but it take a lot of memory from your phone so if your phone did not have high ram and processor you can try the second method.